Wednesday, December 2, 2020

All Done

 Here is the poem/butterfly all done:


I have to figure out where to hang it.

Since it is now the holiday season I should change out some of my other stitchings.

I hope to make some goodies today.

I finished the third section of the pear,  This is my method: make a copy of the section shape, cut it out, sew on the seam line right through the paper making sure it is on the straight grain of the fabric.  Then carefully tear away the paper leaving the line of stitching as a guide to where to stitch the blackwork.


Now do I use a new color or one of the ones I've already used? 

A

3 comments:

  1. Your butterfly and poem looks beautiful and the frame is great (where did you order from?). Love seeing how the pear is progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Butterfly piece is beautiful.
    That's going to be a gorgeous pear!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frame is a winner. Curious, too, where you get your frames from?

    ReplyDelete