Friday, December 4, 2020

Ideas

 First of all, several people have asked me where I get my frames.  I get them from American Frame in Ohio. I think the price is good and they deliver quickly. 

I have ideas for what to stitch for the back or top of a casket.  I have this pattern. 



This panel with the man and lady will fit nicely on the top or back or front if I complete the flower by the man on the left. I want to center the people so they are in the middle.

I ordered the recommended silks and they came this week. I would like to start this but I must finish the three queens. By the way, I hate queen stitches. I hope to finish more today.  I'll show you tomorrow.

A

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a great choice for your casket! Looking forward to it! What is the design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous for your casket.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the frame tip, Amy. You're casket is/will be gorgeous! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design to use on your casket!

    ReplyDelete