Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Cute Snake

This is the only kind of snake I like, the kind that is made of thread.  I started the side and back of the trinket box.

 Yeah, progress!  I hope I have it figured out correctly so that the design fits into where  it can be seen.  I've got my fingers crossed that it all works out.  The cow is already over one stitch too far but I think I can live with that.  I think I am working on a cat, but I'm not sure.  I don't stitch very many samplers so I haven't done Adam and Eve and a snake before.  I think this snake is my first.  It feels good to move on to another part of the trinket box.

It was 50 degrees this morning.  In the spring, 50 degrees feels so warm.  But in the fall, it feels cool.
Why is that?
A


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what this will look like when done.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete