Sunday, September 4, 2016

Funday to Sunday

I had a great time yesterday stitching with BFF#2 and chatting.
I started the vertical stalk on Mistress L.

I've been wanting to get down to this point.  I sort of messed up near the bottom.  I transposed two flowers but I don't think it will make a difference.  If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know.

But I am running out of the green silk.  I will scrounge around and see if I happen to have any more.  There isn't much more to go in this sampler so maybe I'll be okay.  I'm going to see if I can start my initials next.

I got the snowman body appliqued on Evan's Christmas stocking.  I'm working on the snowman scarf.  It would be nice to get Mr. Snowman all done.

I saw what BFF#2 was working on and it made me want to start something new.  I''m trying to resist temptation.
I was looking (longingly) at the new Amy Mitten Queen's ruff tutorial.  At first I thought there was only one thread winder involved but now I see that it holds at least five.  So it is way bigger than I thought.  I love it.  That is just the best face on her.
Looking forward to Facetime this afternoon with Claire and Evan.  Oh to live closer to the grandkids.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment