Monday, September 19, 2016

Finished Box

Quick post today because I have lots to do.  I'm getting ready for a shuffle off to Buffalo on Wednesday.  BFF#2 is coming to stitch tomorrow.  Bathrooms need to be cleaned today.

I installed the top on the Kindred Spirits box.  It turned out fine.  I laced it on and it fit snugly enough that I didn't have to glue it.

Then I lined the inside bottom of the box.


 I used some William Morris fabric that went with the color of the box.  I used some of the tools I got when I took the cartonnage class in Indy.

I was happy with how it turned out.  I was thinking of putting some fabric on the inside top of the box but I wanted to be done.  So I didn't.

Nice day outside.  It is now partly dark when I start my walk in the morning.  I can't believe it is going to be fall this week.  I should get something from Silver Needle today!
A

2 comments:

  1. The box turned out so pretty.
    Love the color.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy with that box! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete