Monday, May 23, 2016

Italian Charts

When I was in class in Ohio a lady at our table was talking about her LNS.  She said it is called The Strawberry Sampler.  I wondered if it was near Winterthur.  Maybe I could go there when I'm at the needlework conference in October?  So I googled it.  Yes, I think I could.  I was looking at Strawberry Sampler's website and found some charts that looked interesting.  They are by an Italian designer.  I've never seen any at the needlework stores I've been to.
I was tired.
It was at night.
I was tempted.
I ordered three.
I have a thing for flowers.  DH says every top I own has flowers on it.  Not true.
They came in the mail pretty quickly.


I have so much to stitch, I shouldn't have ordered more.  I shouldn't be allowed to buy anything online after 8 p.m.  But I think they are very sweet.
I am so bad.  I have a couple more things coming in the mail today.

The bathrooms are clean.  It is warm and sunny outside.  I am going to work on my prestitching for my next retreat.
A

4 comments:

  1. I love love love Renato Parolin patterns!! Good choices - it is surprising how many he has - shocking actually!! on my 2014/2015 finishes tab I have 6 finished. If you follow "Quelli che..... amano Renato Parolin" on facebook you will see just how many there are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are lovely charts! I don't blame you for buying them! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renato Parolin designs are awesome.
    Great choices.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy. When you're at Winterthur, if you have the time, be sure to stop at Strawberry Sampler. Nice ladies, good, current stock, and you'll be about 1/2 hour away. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete