Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Good Mail

I got two packages in the mail yesterday.  Lucky me!
The first one was the Silver Needle Circle of Friends club that I knew was arriving.  It had some special things in it.  We got a cup with snippets of the projects on it.

Then we got a tape measure that is very cute.  Here is mine:


This is the kit from Lizzie Kate:

There were some Jelly Belly jelly beans but they were long gone when I got around to taking the photo.

The next box was from England.  Mary Corbet got me in trouble - again.  She reviewed a cute little beaded bird kit the other day.  So I went to the site and looked at the kits and ordered two.  One was the little bird kit.  It was so quick and fun that I started it as soon as it arrived and now it is done.

Then the other kit was for a small purse.

 It reminded me of a Yumiko Higuchi style clutch.

 It will be interesting to work on.  This is what was in the kit.



I have to finish packing and decide what projects to take with me.  We leave tomorrow morning so I will talk to you again next week.  I'm going to make some Sweet and Salty snack to take with us.  Of course, I will tell you all about it when I get back.
Have a great weekend!
A

2 comments:

  1. You're so good to pass it on! I resisted the temptation of the tiny beaded bird, but that embroidered clutch has me, well, in its clutches. Now, which color to choose? Hmmm... :) Thanks, Amy! Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mail!
    The purse will be cute.
    Have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete