Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Feast or Famine

Last night on TV I had three options.  Usually, there isn't much I'm interested in watching.  The final for Dancing with the Stars (two hours until they tell you the results) is one of my favorite shows. The final of The Voice where the last minute of the show, you find out who won. Thirdly, the last episode of The Night Manager was on.  I have watched most of the previous 5 (4?) episodes and I really wanted to see how it ended.  This show is hard for me to watch as sometimes scenes are too scary or gruesome.  So I went back and forth on the channels but mostly watched The Night Manager.  It ends after 11 (my bedtime).  I watched until 11:07 and then saw that everything was going to be alright.  I'll go back and see the last few minutes later today.  Everything turned out well.  I agreed with the winners chosen on Dancing and The Voice.

I have a finish! This is called the Traveler's Companion and was the secondary project for the retreat in Ohio.   I want to iron it again so everything lays flat and looks nice and neat.
Front:
Back:
Inside:
Don't you just love that cherry fabric lining?
I corrupted the design.  There is no inside pocket, inside the pocket.  One design has been left out.  Two designs have been moved.  But I'm happy with it.  There is only one part I'm not sure about.  To make the design long enough on the front there is a space under the square I would like to do something with.  Like thread a ribbon or stitch something to fill up the space.  I have an adorable little glass cherry that could be added somewhere.  I'm just not sure where.  I don't want to cover up my initial.
Now the dilemma is what to work on next?
A

2 comments: