Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Traveler

I'm pretty proud of myself for getting The Traveler all done.  I changed some things and am happy with the results.


I decided to close the top with a ribbon and mother of pearl ring.

The pearl cotton is working well for holding the little spools.

It was actually way more work than it looks like.  But it's done!  Yeah!

I got half of the bottom band of  the Edinburgh Etui done.

 Now I know I can do the other half.  If I concentrate on this project it will be done very soon, this week even.

What's next?  Well, The Traveler is a companion piece to September Morning that I took at Williamsburg.  Maybe I should work on that.  I'll have to think about it.
On Shepherd's Bush blog I saw some interesting things that have been released at Nashville.  Blackbird has some neat designs.
Today is my favorite aunt's birthday.  Happy Birthday Aunt Mary!  You are the best!
A

4 comments:

  1. Amy, I am THRILLED that you used my mother of pearl round thread ring for your wonderful design - you are SO talented. Are you on FB - if you are and we aren't already friends (since I don't know your last name), on FB I am Paula Morrish Sibbald and I only talk about stitching - Paula - www.KelmscottDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's so beautiful..
    Happy stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful !!
    Greetings Marion

    ReplyDelete