Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Bit of This and That

I was able to go walking in the afternoon yesterday.  It finally warmed up enough.  I was worried that I would not get off my butt and go but I did.  I like walking early in the morning.  Even before breakfast.

I've been plugging away at several things.  No possibility of getting bored here.  I worked on the slipper:

I think I can finish it today.

During my travels through the Laundry Basket of Shame I came across the parts to work on a little Dutch girl half doll pin cushion.  She is about half the size of the regular half doll in the background.

I got her apron done.  I have to do the border design around her skirt and then I can put her together.

I got the last corner of Friesland's main piece done.  I started the last motif.  I'd like to get that done today too.
I want to go back and finish the first panel of Can't See the Forest.
Lots to do today!
A

1 comment:

  1. Love those dolls.
    Can't wait to see Friesland complete.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete