Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mirrors

One of my errands yesterday was picking up mirrors.  I am copying Rachael who is working on her casket.  She put mirrors on the bottom sides of her casket.  So I wanted to do that too.  I already found a print for the bottom.  And I ordered some handmade paper for lining some parts of the box.  I ordered it from a lady in Canada and she is in the process of making the color that I want (light blue).  Eventually I'll get a music movement for the bottom of the box as well.  The mirrors aren't installed yet as I have to work out how to set of the music movement.  I've just taped them in place to see how it looks.  It makes the inside of the box look so bright.  I love it.  I may change the print sometime but for right now,  it's cool.  It is a little hard to figure out the photos.



A

1 comment: