Sunday, March 10, 2013

One More

I got leaf #2 done on the Vintage Strawberry class.

It is starting to take shape now.  I can see the end of the tunnel.  It still doesn't seem comfortable to stitch as I keep checking the photo to see if I've put in the stitches just right.  Although there is that rebel inside me that says to do it my way.

I am working on a piece of 32 count Sandstone linen.  I've got three different projects going on this one piece.  In one corner is the Merry Cox box from Samplers & Antique Needlework Quarterly.

Then in another corner is the Rhapsody in Blue experiment with other colors of floss.

Then I have a strawberry design in the third corner.  Whenever I get bored, I can just switch to another corner.  However, last night I managed to screw up two of the three corners.  ARGH.  I put stitches in the wrong place and now I have to take them out.  I think I'll blame crappy charts.

It is a rainy Sunday here.  The rain is melting the snow and showing me that spring is a possibility in the future.  We sprang (is that a word?) ahead to daylight savings time.  It will take a few days to adjust.
Time to stitch.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment