Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mixed Bag

Today is a mixed bag.  I got up too late to eat breakfast before going to exercise.  Rats.  I am already up to 6000 steps which is four times the number of steps I did all day on Sunday.  So that's good.  Then I went shopping.  I needed some yarn to make Claire a new hat.  The one I made last year is too small.

And it is her favorite hat.  So I'll make a new one.  Every once in a while I get the urge to knit.  Ususally I just make a dishcloth.  I only knit stuff that is very easy.

Now it is snowing. (Bad)  But most of it is melting.  (Good)
I printed out a coupon for Michael's but forgot to take it with me.



I started a new chart.  I'm doing the needleroll.  The hardest part is choosing the colors of floss to use.  I grabbed some Hand Dyed Fibers.


Dylan hated his lunch and wouldn't eat a bite.  I felt bad.  But we made a smoothie from a kit that I brought and he really liked it.  I really liked it too.  It was just delicious.  I think the flavor was pineapple mango.  He still has an awful cold.  Poor kid.  I promised him pizza next week.

The teacher of the Vintage Strawberry class said I could be done.  I didn't put in the veins of the leaves.  I don't think I need them.  I even got a compliment!  She said I did nice stitching on the second strawberry.  Wow.
Lots of things to do!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment