Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just Goofing

What happens when one goes looking through one's stash?  One finds stuff that she forgot that she had.  Then she has to play with it for a while.  That's what happened to me. I found a needlepoint canvas that I bought in Boston on a trip to visit son#2 a few years ago.  It had some of the threads right there with it.  So I put in a couple of threads in the canvas to see how it looked.

I stitched on my BAP for a while.  I finally completed the first page by filling in all those pesky little stitches scattered throughout.  Then I started the second page.

 I even covered up a couple of stains that were on the linen.  That poor piece of linen has been laying about for quite a while.  I'll show you the whole piece of linen so you can see how very little I have done and what a huge project this is.

  I hope to finish this before I die.  In twenty years - or more.

Then because I wanted a small thing to show you, I started that little French pattern I got on the internet.  I discovered that I bought the wrong pattern.  I meant to buy the one with the bunny that looks a lot like this one.


I don't know what semis means in French.  Maybe it means annuals.  Anyway, I'm going to leave out the tag part and put a little violet top on that vine on the right. What should I make it into?  I'll have to think on that.  It could be very cute.
A

1 comment: