Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday

I finished the bottom of the Merry Cox Box and have started to put it together.  There still is the top of the box to stitch.  I think I will be motivated to do the top when I see the bottom of the box done.

I ordered some kits today.  On Mary Corbet's blog Needle'n Thread she talked about some kits at the French Needle.  I noticed the kits the other day and admired them.  I think they would be a great pattern for the flat casket design.  I just needed her little nudge to get me to take action.  Unfortunately, one of the patterns was already sold out.  It will be interesting to see if the kits will look good as a casket covering.

I am excited about Monday.  The Mermaid Needlework Treasures class starts.  Also we get the instructions for finishing the accessories to Rhapsody in Blue.  Only two weeks until Spring Fling!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment