Monday, December 6, 2021

One More Page

 Wow! I only have one more page of Come to the Garden to stitch and this project will be all done.



Can I finish this week? I have two appointments but I 'm sure I can get it done. I said I wasn't going to start anything new until I had finished the borders on the queen, Still not done, but I started a Christmas ornament anyway. I'll show you tomorrow. I went walking even though it was cold and windy. I'm happy to be warm and cozy here at home now. Snowflakes are in the air.

A

3 comments:

  1. Amy: This is so pretty, I am really looking forward to seeing this framed.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is just gorgeous, I am tempted to try from looking at your beautiful work. Happy Stitching from Iowa take care and be safe

    ReplyDelete