Wednesday, December 1, 2021

More

 Since I was finishing Christmas ornaments, I found two more that had been patiently waiting for finishing.  One only needed a ribbon at the top for hanging on the tree. The other one was a little bigger than I wanted so I tried to make it as small as I could. I wanted to have round corners too. 


I was pretty happy with how they turned out. I really wanted the round one to have cardboard inside it but I didn't want to tear it all apart and I didn't know how much seam allowance I would have. I suspected it would be very small and partly raveled. 

I love the little Birds of a Feather Santa with the doll design Granddaughter is almost out of the doll age so it's a good thing that I got this done! I would like to do some of the Birds of a Feather designs like Curious as a Cat and Quiet as a Mouse but good luck finding those anywhere. 

A


5 comments:

  1. Ammy, your finishes are wonderful. I would love to know the designer of the crescent Santa. I have been looking for an ornament sized design for a while. I have the chart for a larger one, but would really like to stitch the smaller one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The designer is Blackbird Designs called souvenir of Paris. It is in one of their books on page 31.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, this comment is for the Eiffel Tower stocking. The Santa is from 555 Christmas Cross Stitch Motifs by Donna Kooler.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for this info, Amy. Now I am on the hunt for it!! Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Amy, another great job on finishing these delightful designs!

    ReplyDelete