Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Beading

 Does this mean Christmas is over?`````````````````````````````````````````


I've been working on this Inspiration's kit.




I wasn't sure I could make this. I'm not really a beader. So I was pleasantly surprized that this project went so well. I'm ready to do the finishing but I haven't read the directions yet. The best part of this project is that I now think I can tackle two other project kits that I have. I so want to make this little purse but was afraid. Now I think I can do it.



I started this one but felt I didn't know what I was doing. 


A




2 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful kit projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up on posts and that purse stopped me in my tracks. You feature such special projects that we rarely see elsewhere. Loved those hearts too.

    ReplyDelete