Friday, July 3, 2020

Feathers

I have been diligently working on the Peacock.   All the feathers are done!! I am putting in the quills (stems) with three moe to go. 


Someone commented on the pleated fettucini ribbon.  I have to credit Jenny Adin-Christie's excellent instructions for it looking nice.  I was a bit afraid of messing it up but Jenny's directions were spot on.  The trick is to not see the join between thw colors of fettucini.

 I'm happy with how it turned out.
Guess what comes next?  The body of the peacock.  Making progress!
A

5 comments:

  1. This is looking fabulous! Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic! I love the variety in each feather. It is like a sampler! Good instructions I think make a world of difference with a project like this. Something so complicated and lovely really can be manageable if you understand how to do it! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I am so intimidated just looking at the variety of stitches put into this. It is looking beautiful. Your Queen's Sampler is going great as well. Thank you as always for taking the time to share pics and info of your progress!

    ReplyDelete