Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Rose

I had quite a time trying to stitch the rose.  I kept getting lost. I put the wrong color in places. I started over. Taking out the queen stitches was a royal pain in the you-know-where. The only thing I think of when I look at the rose is the acronymn "FUBAR". Pardon my French.
I finally got to the point where I just wanted to make it look okay even though I knew it was full of mistakes.
 I am quite happy to be done with this rose.
Now on to my first Queen. Let's hope I can not mess this up! It doesn't look too hard and I am not doing it in queen stitches.
A

5 comments:

  1. I think your rose is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose is gorgeous in my opinion. And thanks for the chuckle about FUBAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    The rose is beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy, I think your rose looks lovely! And I don't know what FUBAR means (well, maybe some of it I do-wink!) but no doubt I've thought it too at times LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy do you used the reversible technique?
    You sampler is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete