Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Happy Mail

I ordered a couple things from Stitch n Frog the other day.  I was enamored with this chart when Jean Lea Posted it.  I don't know why but it reminds me of Italy. So I ordered the chart and threads. There was only one thread I couldn't find but I might have it, Garrison Green.  Sometimes I am just too lazy to try and find all the colors and it is much easier just to order them.
 The roll is worked on 40 count - ugh - but over two. 
 Then my friend Anna in Australia showed me what she was working on.  They have so many classes and clubs and guilds in Australia.  I'm jealous of all the things she does.  One of the stores is offering kits every so often from the Blackbird Designs Book "Sewing Club". First they stitched a drum. 


Now they are stitching this huswife.

Next they are stitching a button bag.  I decided I wanted to stitch the huswife. I found some Cameo 32 count linen that I think will work well for this.
I have a few other things I'm thinking about starting. I'll tell about those another day!
A

1 comment: