Friday, July 17, 2020

Happy Mail

I was delighted to get two project bags in the mail yesterday.  I am fortunate to know Vicki who makes the best project bags.  I went on the most marvelous tour, Queen to Queen Tour, with Needlework Tours and Cruises.  One of the places we visited was William Morris's childhood home in London.  We got to see how his prints were made. I bought some of the hand printed fabric in my favorite design, Strawberry Thief.  I asked my friend Vicki to make a couple of project bags with it.  What a nice souvenir from my trip!



I like that you can see what is in each bag.
They turned out great.  Thank you Vicki, you are the best! I just love how they turned out.
A

4 comments:

  1. Just so lovely....and what a great remembrance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a hooked rug of the strawberry thieves from W Morris - it's really awesome if I do say so myself and I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete