Thursday, March 9, 2017

Shopping

I've been out shopping this morning.  My juicer broke.  I juice two oranges for breakfast every morning.  Yesterday the little spout that the juice comes out of broke off.  Rats.  So I went looking for a new one.  I found the one I was looking for at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Since I was out, I hit Barnes & Noble and Office Max.  I got a few books for Easter gifts for Claire and Evan.  I also got some rings at Office Max to try and organize my threads.  My LNS has Weeks thread on a very large ring and that's what I was looking for.  I didn't find one that big.  But I got some larger rings to see if they will work.

 I'm a little leery of dumping out the bin.  But my cabinet isn't here yet so I have the room to try organizing.



  I started the fourth tomato on Mend.

 It is a checkerboard one.  I am amazed to be almost done with the sides of the block pin cushion.  Cool.  At least something is going fast.

I was back to wearing my winter coat for walking this morning.  Eleven days until Spring.
A

1 comment: