Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tree Tops

I can almost taste a finish of The Owl and the Pussycat.  I got the felt padding in and the gimp around the tree trunks.

 Only one spot I need to work on.  I started the tree tops. There is three of them and they are all done in different techniques. I'm almost done with the sequined tree top.


But today will be mainly getting ready to go to Williamsburg early tomorrow.  I've printed my boarding passes and I have some last minute packing to do.  I have one more package to mail off at the Post Office (more torture!).

It is warm outside.  It may even get to 60 today.
I got a package in the mail yesterday.  It is cardboard from Australia.

Why on earth would I buy cardboard from Australia? It is all the cardboard pieces needed to make Home Sweet Home.  I have the roof done so now I can lace it to the cardboard roof piece.  I just have to find it.  Story of my life.

I'll be back with tales of my travels next week.
A

1 comment:

  1. Oh, almost done! Awesome!
    I wish you a safe trip and fun at Wiiliamsburg.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete