Saturday, June 4, 2016

Not Much

Okay, so I don't have much to show today.  I was booking hotels in California for our visit and spent way too much time on the computer.  I still don't have a confirmation email for one hotel which worries me a bit.  But hey, what will be, will be.  If there is a problem we will deal with it at the time.
Or as the kids say, whatever.

It is another lovely day here.  Every Saturday all spring and summer there are walks and runs along the trail I walk every morning.  Today it was Summer Stroll for Epilepsy.  There is an art fair downtown and the Do-Dah Parade.  I used to go to it every year with friends.  It was a lot of fun.  But things change and friends move away and do other things.  I have stuff I want to do here today.

Here is what I have to show you today.

 It is the Wrong Sampler.  I finished the top row and alphabet.  This kit has good directions and I'm taking it slowly.  Next there are a bunch of queen stitches on either side of the last row of the alphabet.  What I really want to get down to is the row of flowers.

I only got a few more stitches in Mistress L.  I'd like to finish the leaves and thus the rest of this row today.  We'll see.  Some initials go in the space after the numbers but I haven't decided which initials to put there.  I could put my three letter first name.  My initials include a "J" which isn't in the alphabet on this sampler.  We'll see.  The sampler is not quite six inches long now.

I printed out another lesson for Sew Sweet Berries.  I haven't even started this project.  Someday.
Time to start thinking of packing for my trip and make a list of things I need from the Attic.
A



1 comment: