Monday, August 12, 2013

Rainy Monday

Because it was raining when I got up, my whole schedule had been changed for the day.  Instead of walking at a nearby park, I went to the Y and exercise class.  I am a creature of habit.  I like to start the bathroom cleaning at 9:00 a.m.  But today I didn't get started until nearly 11:00.  So I'm just now done.  Whew.




I worked a bit on all three of my WIP's.  The Mermaid's Treasures got a few stitches.  It doesn't look like much but I thought I would look and see how it was a week ago and see how much progress I have made.

Then I got the bank of the River James in and a bit more river.  I won't let myself work on this very much as I need to get other stuff done.  I love the effect of the offset straight stitches.  it looks like water.

Then I worked some on the Pocket for Posies pin cushion.  I can finish that part today for sure.

I have been reading the directions for finishing the trinket box.  I want to get started on that.  I don't have the sides stitched, just the top.  But that will be motivation, right?
A

1 comment: