Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's Here

I finally got my Mermaid Treasures kit!  It was so fun to open it up and see what is inside.


 There are a lot of pieces to this kit.

 These are the accessories to the shell shaped etui and some vintage threads.
 Tools for needle felting and some beautiful pearl cotton thread.
 The forms for the pieces.
 Lots of thread colors.
 The fabrics.
 Can you see how some of the thread sparkle?
This is going to be so cool.  I finished Lesson #1 which is basting the blue linen.
Lesson #2 is basting the brown linen.  It is much more complicated than the basting on the blue piece.  It's going to take me a while to get that done.

I am packing and getting everything ready to leave tomorrow.  I am excited.  It will be a fun weekend.  I'll tell you all about it when I get home.
A

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! We all love getting those packages of new stash in the mail, but this one is above and beyond! Looks like you're going to be very busy stitching and creating with all those wonderful goodies! Have fun, and post lots of pics for us.

    ReplyDelete