Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday

How can it be Friday again so quickly?
I started something new since I am caught up on Mermaid Treasures.  It is an Erica Michael's scissors fob done on 40 count gauze.

I got the pattern at Stitchville.  I found some muslin and mounted it up and put it in a hoop.  It is nice to work on something different.


I stitched most of the back of  Sweet Heart of Mine.  I put some strawberry looking things around the vine over the crown on the front.  I like how it looks and want to do that same thing on the vine on the back.  I saw that Inspirations Magazine has a new issue out.  Neat.  I like to buy them on Zinio.  This issue has a Barbara Jackson project on the front.

Neat.  Barbara didn't mention that she is a cover girl again. The preview for the next issue looks like a Betsy Morgan box.  Cool.

I finished up the Mary Beale project.  I still don't know what to put in the middle so I'll wait until inspiration strikes me.

I worked a little on the Spring Fling project.  I want to finish it but I don't like it very much.  It just uses up my time with that stupid over one junk.  I'm tempted to stick it somewhere.

I can hardly believe it is going to be May next week.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment