Saturday, April 13, 2013

Back to Stitching

I had so much fun shopping at Stitchville USA and got a lot of new things to stitch.  I selected an easy quick one to begin.  It is Lizzie Kate's limited edition "Flowers".

It comes with the fabric and beads in it.  In fact you can pick what color fabric as there are several different choices.  I picked blue as it is my favorite color.  I didn't use the recommended colors of floss.  I just grabbed what was within reach on my floor and sewing table.  I avoid going digging for floss because I'm lazy.  I like how the larger flowers turned out.  The look to me like morning glories.

Now what to do with it?  Put it in a small frame?  I haven't decided yet.
I'll show you tomorrow how far I am with the Spring Fling Class project.
A

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute Amy.
    I enjoy reading your blog and all of the great projects that you stitch.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete