Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday

It has been a busy Friday already.  After exercise class I went looking for a mattress.  The information on the web about mattresses is overwhelming.  I can't take it all in.  The only thing left to do is to lay on a mattress and see how it feels.

I have had a good week when it comes to getting things done on the list I made on Monday. The only thing I hadn't touched was the temari so I made myself work on it a lot yesterday and today.  It is horribly frustrating having to figure out all over again how to start.  ARGH.  I think I hate making temaris.   But I am working on it.  I have all the tri-wings done and can now make some lines for doing a sunflower.

I worked some on the American Sampler piece for the sides of the small box.  I started the white flower but got carried away and forgot to make the inside queen stitch DMC 3041 instead of white.  So now I have to take out some queen stitches and fix it.  Did I mention this is worked on 40 count?  Taking this out will be no fun at all.

I got my package sent off.  Yeah!  Monday is the new lesson in Cabinet of Curiosities.  Yeah!
Back to the grindstone.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment