Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunny Sunday




The Sugar Plum Fairy tree is finished. Now I am working on a lollipop. It looks like the next section to do is the candy at the bottom of the stocking.
I gave the little bird an "A" to look at on the June retreat's second class. Then I started the next part which is a pin keep. It is a bit smaller than the needlebook. I wonder if the bird on the front cover will fit on this one too. I was thinking of putting a little worm in the bird's mouth.
Where in the world is A's IPad? Memphis, Tennessee. It has been there about 24 hours now. Since it is Sunday, there may be no activity on it today. I think FedEx does not do residential delivery on Mondays. The scheduled delivery date is still Wednesday. So we are on track.
Since I didn't get any goodies in the mail yesterday I decided to reward myself with a new start. I won a kit on the Bay of Evil and I started it last night. It is on 28 count which seems huge. It is a retreat piece with parts by several different designers. I may change it a bit when I get to the needlebook pages so it looks more coherent. Some designers mesh better than others!
I'm still waiting for the second part of Vierlande Winders Keepers to be sent via email.
I am looking forward to seeing Claire tonight on Google Chat.
Have a wonderful day!
A

1 comment:

  1. Amy, love how your Merry piece is coming along. I am also passing on to you a 'liebster' blog award, when you have a chance check it out at my blog http://cattailsneedle.blogspot.com. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete