Friday, March 23, 2012

Slow




I made some progress on the larger pentagons of Vierlande Winders Keeper. There are twelve larger pentagons and I have seven totally done and another three backstitched. So I can definitely get this done today! Yeah! I have reread the directions and have decided that I don't need the tails that I left on the small pentagons so I am tying them off and snip, snip, snip.
My goal on Sugar Plum Fairy is to get all the candy on the tree today. That means I have a lot of candy cane stripes to satin stitch. I have decided that the stripes look better when I do a stem stitch on the lines and then satin stitch over them.
Today has been a month since I ordered from SBB. I know some of the stuff I ordered had to come from Italy. It sure would be nice to get my order. I am itching to start something new.
I put a few stitches in the second class of the June Retreat. I thought of another bird pattern that might fit this oval. Now I just have to find it! I think I know which pile it is in.
My IPad cover should come today even though the tracking says it was in Alaska yesterday. We'll see. Ironically, I got an email saying my IPad would arrive sooner than originally estimated, April 9. The tracking on the package says March 28. Of course I want the earliest date.
It is a rainy day and the daffodils are in bloom.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment