Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas






We woke up to snow today. Nary a flake on Christmas but now we have at least an inch. It really is pretty if you don't have to drive in it. I didn't go to exercise this morning as there was no substitute last I heard for our regular leader who is out of town.
I worked a teensy bit on Winter Cottage. Slow progress there. Then I went looking for all the pieces of the Lucet Holder. I read the finishing directions. I was putting off finishing it because I was afraid I would mess up the eyelets. But I soldiered on and they turned out fine. I'm hoping to finish it all up today.
Since I didn't find the sleeves for the smocked baby dress, I cut out new ones. That is another thing I'd like to finish today.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer continues with a white heart, an alphabet cherry and two small designs.
The winner of the L'Atelier Perdu The Magic chart is dq! Please email me with your address dq and I'll send the chart on it's way. threadinhandamy@gmail.com
A

No comments:

Post a Comment