Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Good Night Moon





Sometimes my sister calls me and says she has nothing to talk about and we proceed to talk for an hour. Since starting this blog I have feared having nothing to show or talk about. It has been almost a year and I have posted everyday except when I was gone or it was Thanksgiving. The Stitching Tour has helped me to have something to show everyday. I worked just a bit on Mountain Flowers but it doesn't look like much although I am getting close to being done. I read a little bit yesterday. I am half way through Tea Time for the Traditionally Built. I am anxious to start two of the new books I have (The Affair by Lee Child and Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James). I still haven't finished Cutting for Stone. So hopefully, I will read some today. Things are quieting down and very few things are left to do for Christmas. I am very excited about a book I bought. I got "Goodnight Moon", the recordable one, so I can read it to the new baby. I have to practice reading it aloud and then record it. I'll take it to her next month after she is born along with the little dog I made.
It is sort-of fun for me to go on the Sewing Room Stitching Tour of the Unfinished Drawer as I have forgotten about a lot of things in the drawer. Here are two hearts, a Shepherd's Bush egg and a free design I got off the internet. Again, I don't know what to do with them.
It is foggy on the first day of Winter.
A

1 comment:

  1. First day of winter for you but summer here- and the last day of work for the year. Hooray! It has been fun for me to go along on your stitching tour - thankyou very much. Have a great day of books and stitching.

    ReplyDelete