Friday, January 21, 2022

BRRRR

 It is really cold today. It started out at 6 degrees and has doubled that but it is still too cold for walking. 

In my quest for the perfect way to transfer a design I ordered some heat erasable pens from Love Sew. I didn't realize that I was ordering so many!


There are ten in this package. I was surprised that the ink refills and the pen cartridges were not put together but whatever. It is nice that you have several different colors of pens to work with. I have to get used to how much pressure is needed to get the kind of line I want. And I haven't tried making the line disappear with ironing yet. I did some marking for putting the Forget-Me-Not pin cushion together. All ten flowers are done! Yay!
One third of winter is done today. 
A


2 comments:

  1. Unfamiliar with these pens, always used Frixion but good to have an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was -8 here yesterday morning!
    have never seen those pens, yes Frxions are good too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete