Friday, July 9, 2021

Miscellaneous

 I wanted to mention what is in the book cover I just finished. It is a mini book of The Nutcracker. The project is a Christmas ornament. I gave my granddaughter The Nutcracker and grandson got The Night Before Christmas mini book last Christmas (since I didn't get this done in time to use it). Also I went through an entire spool of Gilt smooth fine passing #4 on this project. And that is not an easy thread to work with.

The pictures are nice. 


I wanted to finish this project before I would let myself order this year's ornament. Last night the new ornament was posted and ready for pre-order! So guess what I did? Yup, I ordered it. 


This will be fun to make!
A



4 comments:

  1. une petite merveille!félicitations.
    dany15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so cute!
    You find the most interesting projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little book and really neat, and your work is wonderful, Amy. Also, I would like to know about the little doll please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ami I love the book you made, it's wonderful. Can you tell me where i can pre order the box this beauty?

    ReplyDelete