Tuesday, July 27, 2021

How's the Queen?

 My Amy Mitten queen portrait is so almost done! I really like this.



 I ran out of the thread for her hands. So I ordered some from Canada. I just have to wait for it to get here.

 I have gathered a few books looking for a blackwork border that I like and will fit in the space I have. I ordered another blackwork book yesterday but then I got a message it was out of stock. I found that book on Amazon so I ordered it even though it was more expensive.

Going out to lunch with a friend. Thursday is an all day chemo day. Ugh. 

A

2 comments:

  1. Your casket is going to be so pretty!
    Good luck with your Chemo.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful design, so Regal.
    I hope your chemo day goes easy on you.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete