Saturday, October 31, 2020

To Restart or not to Restart

 I should have used some muslin behind this satin. I thought I could stitch it carefully and not get bubbles. I thought I could stretch so there would be no wrinkles. I want a perfectly straight flat background. So do I start over? I have to think about it. I do love the design. Now I know I can handle stitching this.

I also decided to order the thread I meant to order the first time from Missus Sedas, Darling Bleu.  This is what it looks like. Free skein is Sienna.

Darling Natural looked more teal. They are both nice colors actually.

I have been basting the Bread Maker kit from Amy Mitten.  It is a big piece of fabric- and nine pages of charts! 

Have a nice weekend!

A

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they will even out when it's stretched.
    I love both of hose flosses!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. A shame to restart and a tough decision to make.

    ReplyDelete