Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day Two Happy Mail

 How lucky am I? I have great friends who think of me and send me packages.  My BFF sent me a box yesterday. Wow, she is so thoughtful.  She knows I want to stitch several projects by Blackbird Designs.  I had looked up a wood three drawer small chest that has a place for stitching in the top. My BFF got me one and sent it along with two special buttons, a great piece of finishing fabric and candy! I haven't seen those M & M's with cocoa crisps in them.  The package says creepy but it should say addictive. They are yummy .  They won't last long.






The corner has been torn off the  M &M's and I have eaten too many of them. Thank you Kathy!

Today's kit is Morris Magic. 

You know I couldn't resist this one! It is from A Passion for Needlework III book.  It is a crewel work project.  Look at all that yarn.

There are needles and the design is worked on twill fabric.

I think I have to trace the design on.
A




2 comments: