Monday, May 16, 2022

Retreats and Classes

 I started a new medicine about two weeks ago. I didn’t know the medicine would be pure torture. I was so exhausted that I could barely stand up. But then to have 4 hours of class and an hour lecture was more than I could handle. But how could I miss classes I signed up for? I soldiered on but I’m pooped!

I told you about my first class with Mandy Ewing. We learned how to do all the elements. There is a lot more work to do before I’m finished. 

So then my second class was a viola hairpin by Pippa Haynes. It was impressive to see Pippa finish all the stitching and put the viola together in just three days. I’m ready for that dark red color.



The most interesting lecture was the costumer who worked on Game of Thrones.

Then on this past Saturday, I had another class. It was the Tudor Tool box by Kate Pankhurst. T




here will be class every Saturday for the next 7 Saturdays. Our assignment this week is to cover all the boards. Five are done and there are 26 more to go!

I went to the Dentist this morning. I survived. 

A

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the new med is knocking you down. Hope your body adjusts and you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic designs.
    I hope you get some relief from the medicine soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've not been your usual self! I hope you feel well enough to get back to your regular stitching routine really soon! Your projects are all so inspiring and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy, I'm sorry about your troubles with the new med. I hope you get your appetite back soon. Force yourself to eat LOTS of candy LOL.

    ReplyDelete