Saturday, September 16, 2017

Now Where Was I?

It is hard to settle down after going on a trip.  I don't even remember where I was and what I was working on.  The big pile on my footstool is a good reminder however.

I got my Colour and Cotton floss of the month.

Nice colors.

I don't think I showed you a good photo of the quilt kit I got.  I opened it up and starting reading the instructions.


I think I can do it.

I got the Threadwork Primitives pin wheel all stitched.  I need to finish it off.  I have to go fabric diving to find a nice backing fabric.

I went walking this morning.  The park was getting ready for a run so there were a lot of people there and the road was blocked off.  Luckily I got my walk in before any more craziness.  I went to the Farmer's Market.  Fewer tables this week but I found what I was looking for.  And I got a cinnamon roll.
And now for a stitchy Saturday . . . .
A


1 comment:

  1. This looks like an interesting project.
    the Pinwheel turned out pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete