Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My Own Private Stitchmaynia 3

Another project that I started on my Stitchmaynia day was Part 2 of the Summer Schoolhouse series by Brenda Gervais.  I liked lady but not so much the guy.  I started the lady first because she's the one I really liked.

Then I decided to stitch the guy even though he has a big butt and high water pants.
He really stitched up fairly quickly and I now have a nice pair.

I changed the white color to one that showed up a little better on the mushroom Lugana fabric.  They are really pretty small.  I haven't decided exactly how to finish them.  I have Part 1 of this series and want to start it.  These can be a bit tedious because they are stitched over one.

I have to get ready for my trip today.  I am looking for a couple of small projects to take with me,  I found about 15 that will do.
A

4 comments:

  1. I, too, am stitching the Abecedarian Summer Schoolhouse series and was bothered by the high water pants on the guy. I did not stich the peach colored legs and instead lengthened the pants by three rows so that they meet the top of his shoes. I only stitched the bottom two charted lines for the shoes on both the man and the woman because I did not like how the shoes were charted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute series, and yours looks great.
    Funny about the man's butt and pants. LOL
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed watching everyone's progress on this series, and really appreciate the humor in your commentary! Also wondering what project/s you finally decided to take along on your trip. Will read on!

    ReplyDelete