Saturday, May 13, 2017

Busy Day

It's been a busy day already.  I walked and there were lots of Saturday runners on the trail.  Then I went to the Farmer's Market hoping for a cinnamon roll.  Alas, there were no cinnamon rolls and it was a different food place offering quiche instead.  Rats.  But I saw my favorite candy place and got some caramels.  Yum.
I've been saving up orange rind to make candied orange peel so there is some boiling on the stove right now.  It is a wonderful day outside.

I got the last of the bargello done on the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.  So I can start the next part.

The pre-stitching for the June retreat is done.
But that's it, no other stitching.  I kind of feel like I am either floundering or overwhelmed with stitching projects.  I need a strategy.  Maybe I should make a list of things that I want to get done and prioritize it.  I saw on the Cabinet of Curiosities site that a lady finished the gold bird kit.


 I have that kit but haven't done it as I wasn't sure about some of the techniques (the gold was going the wrong way on it's head!).  I guess that should go on the list.
DS#1 gave me a gift certificate for Mother's Day.  Yeah!  Can't wait to spend it!
A

2 comments:

  1. The gold bird is so pretty.
    Have fun spending your gift certificate!
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold bird is so pretty..
    Happy Mother's Day dear
    Sending you love and smiles x

    ReplyDelete