Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sweet Things

DH surprised me with flowers!  How nice.

I didn't think he would get me flowers this year because he got me this:

It is a new FitBit.  My old one was coming apart. This one even reminds me to get up and walk around when I've been sitting too long.

My candied orange peel turned out very well.

 Usually it takes a few days to dry out.  But this time it was ready way quicker.  It is a bit sticky but it tastes great.  I'm going to make my favorite cake tonight.  Angelfood with a fudgey icing.

Here is where I am on Heart of Elizabeth.

 I can't stop working on it.  I so want to put the beads and gems on it.
My walking is done.  DH is off to the grocery store.  The sun is shining.  It's going to be a good day.
A

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers, and great progress on Elizabeth.
    I also made an Angel Food cake for hubby. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief. I've eaten three 5# bags of oranges in the last two weeks and forgot about the peels!

    ReplyDelete