Monday, February 27, 2017

And Now For Something Entirely Different

I saw Cathy at With Needle and Thread was working on a cute rabbit that goes around a spool.  I knew that I had that kit somewhere.  BFF talked me into getting it last year, I think.  So I went looking and found it.

It had overdyed 40 count fabric with it.  You couldn't see the holes very well.  So I switched out the linen for a plain color that was easier to see.

This is how far I got yesterday.

It is a pretty quick stitch.  I'm leaving the nun stitch border for last.

The bathrooms are clean and the sun is shining.  It is going to be a good week.
A

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I love this little design. I can't find a source of good design here. I subscribed to a local magazine, they switched out my subscription to another mag because the original was going out of print. Now this new mag is just too simple, small designs, nothing to challenge a person. I don't know what to do. I like Just Cross Stitch and do manage to get that but perhaps I should secure it by subscription. Regards Mandy

    ReplyDelete