Thursday, February 4, 2016

Progress!

Finally, I am pasting the three queens to my casket.

I've been afraid to do this for the longest time.  I also covered a secret drawer with marbled paper.  I am also going to prepare Hampton Palace for the top of my double casket.
I need to add just a bit of fabric to the sides so that I can stretch it on my Evertite stretcher bars.

Then I started the sashing on the baby quilt.
I made good progress on the Quaker Bag.  I am almost done with the right flap.  That will leave just the left flap to do.  Maybe I can finish the bag someday soon.  It could happen.

It's a snowy day here.
A

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy I really enjoy reading your blog. I started the first C OF C course in Sept 2015, so now awaiting our first kit. Will you trim the "three queens" to fit side of the casket when the paste has dried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job getting the queens on the casket! I am so enjoying seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on all of your projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful progress on all your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work on the casket is worthy of the finished piece it will be! I like the marbled paper you are using, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work on the casket is worthy of the finished piece it will be! I like the marbled paper you are using, too.

    ReplyDelete