Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Not Much

I don't have much to show for stitching.  I didn't quite meet my goal.  The needle felt panel needs one more corner put in.  Close but no cigar.
The pieces for the Quaker Bag are building up.  I put interfacing on the third panel yesterday.

We have lots of snow today.  It is the light fluffy kind.  I walked at the Y.
I went digging and found the trinket box sides.

 The reason that I put this aside was that I got bogged down with the weaving of the white in the background behind the lettering.  I tried using my special glasses and found that I could actually see the threads.  Maybe I can get back to this.  I would love to finish the trinket box.

I put gas in my car this morning and the cost was 1.35 a gallon.  I couldn't believe it!  Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.
A

3 comments:

  1. Quaker Bag is really a big project!
    Can't wait to see it all put together. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's looking so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gas prices are coming down here also. The lowest we have paid is $1.46 so you have it cheaper.

    ReplyDelete