Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Another Day

While DH is off to the grocery store, I thought I would sneak in a post.  I didn't think I had much to show you but when I looked at yesterday's photo, I have made progress.  I was so hoping to finish the purple motif but I am not quite done.  Mistakes keep happening.  I should be able to sort things our this morning and finish it off, I am so close!  Then there is a small half motif and all that is left to this panel are the ends.

I put in the rest of the dog on the birth announcement.  He is so cute!  This is such a sweet design.

I got out the quilt squares and am trying to figure out the sashing part.  The easiest way is to just do strips without worrying about squares in the corners, if you know what I mean.  I guess I should try and trim up the blocks so they are a uniform size.  I am not really a quilter.

Again today I was able to walk outside.  My new FitBit is supposed to arrive today.  I found a piece of fabric to do Monica's skirt (that goes under the apron). But I need to order some more thread.
I want to do something exciting today.  We'll have to see if I can find something that fits the bill.
A

2 comments: