Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Rain, Rain Go Away

It is a rainy day so I walked at the Y.  It's a bit more boring to walk there but I'm glad to have a place to go when the weather is bad.  I voted  and went to two grocery stores.  It sure seems like I'm not getting very much done stitching-wise.  Maybe I goof off too much.  Yesterday I finished the flap on Drawn Thread's Pastoral pocket.

It was supposed to have "abc" on it but I made it into "Amy" instead.

 On the next side of the pocket I have to decide whether to put "vwxyz" or my last name.  We'll see.

I got a pitiful bit done on the flap of Friesland.

 Why is this taking me so long?  I don't know.  Deciding on color changes adds a little time.  My goal is to finish the flap today.

I bought a little basket kit.  It might be nice to just do something totally different.

I finally have the marbled paper to put on my casket.  I've even cut a piece for the bottom of the tray part.

 So I should glue it on my casket already!  Don't be scared.  Just put it on the bottom and see how it turns out.  It's just paper.  Duh.
A

1 comment:

  1. Pastoral is so pretty.
    That basket kit looks pretty cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete