Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sea Serpent & House

Here is where I am on the Sea Serpent:

I don't know why but I really like this.  The main part I have to do yet is the tail.  I noticed that there are some buttons on him.  I don't have the embellishment pack but I bet I can find some buttons in my stash that will work.  The bubbles coming out of his mouth are buttons.


Then I made some progress on Lindy Mouse's House.

 I am almost done with the summer side.

  There is a little bee and some backstitching left to do.  Then the next part is the front door.  I'd like to get a lot done on that today.  Only two sides to go and I can put this baby together.

I got my hair cut today.  My hair smells good.  I think it is the Moroccan Oil.  I needed it trimmed for the Son#1's wedding.  I am almost all set.  New dress, new shoes, hair cut.

I'm excited today because I got my flights booked for my Attic trip.  Yeah!  I'm expecting to get the Autumn Casket Keepsakes kit in the mail today.  I've looked through the directions and am ready to start.  I still need to do the carnation from the spring Casket Keepsakes but that's a whole other story.
A


4 comments:

  1. Sea serpent is great fun! But I think he may be misnamed - with that light he must surely be an Angler Fish. They are super-ugly fish that live in the dark deep ocean and they use the light as a lure for prey who come to see what the light is and then get eaten! Looking forward to seeing your work on the Autumn Keepsakes which I also have on order - I am still working on Winter and your blog posts have been so helpful and inspiring.

    Alison
    Godalming, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your lovely projects so much..they all so sweet ..
    Enjoy your attic trip ..it sound so much fun :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your stitching and finishing is so cute. I just went to the Silver Needle site and order the Just Nan Witch.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sea Serpent is cute, very colorful.
    So close on the House.
    Have fun at the wedding.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete